Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Corbin!

I can't believe my boy is five! He is growing up too fast, but we sure are enjoying it. This year his interests have been horses and being a cowboy, ninja turtles, and of course dinosaurs. A while ago we took him to see TMNT and he loved it, which made Daddy happy since that was his thing years ago. Thanks to all who came, we're glad you were there. And for those of you who couldn't make it you were missed!!!


Waiting so nicely to open presents.

haha His cowboy shirt!

Grandpa, Jaxon, Tyler, Jon, Corbin, Rachel and her pup Ozzy


Lovin his dinosaur, he named tonight DINO


It would not be a party without the cutest pic with Zach and Britt. (This is my niece, and her hubby, who is having a baby in November.) And then of course Marley and Corbin.

Corbin got lots of neat stuff. Clothes (much needed for school), lots of ninja turtles, Dino and a book to go with him, and an art set. Thank you all for the presents and thanks for coming to play. We had a good time and hope you did too!!


3 comments:

Grove Family said...

What cute pictures! So cute that I even stole one for our blog... Thanks for sharing ;). That was a fun night we definately need to get together more often like that. Love ya Stef

mommyoffour said...

Did I really never comment here? Probably because it was bedtime after I read all of your posts! Just so you know, I do check your blog often. Maybe you should post a bit more... once a week maybe? Can you do that for me? I like to see pics and hear stories. Oh wait, we talk all the time, huh? Ok, I do like to see pics though! :)

Howard Family said...

We had fun especially the kids. Thank you