I can't believe my baby girl is big enough to be jumping on her own. Look at that scare hair, that's what happens when I don't "control" it after a bath.
Thanks for the outfit, Josee. It's a little big but I still can't believe it fits. I love it!
Hi there!!! I found your link off of Kellie's blog list. CUTE KIDS! Be happy that your cute baby has hair that you have to tame. My boy has hair like a 90 year old man. Hope you have a Happy New Year & don't mind me stalking :)
What a little doll. She is one of the cutest little baby girls I have ever seen, along with all my other little granddaughters, from top to bottom - and two great-granddaughters. I am wealthy with girls, right.?? And they are all beautiful. Love, Mom
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith."
Margaret D. Nadauld, former Young Women general president
Colt and I have been married for 7 years. What a wonderful time this has been!! We have three fun, awesome kids: Corbin (6) Marley (3), and our newest addition baby Emma Shea. We love to build memories together and most importantly laugh and have fun. I hope our visitors enjoy our pictures as much as I like to post them.
4 comments:
She is going to fast.
Hi there!!! I found your link off of Kellie's blog list. CUTE KIDS! Be happy that your cute baby has hair that you have to tame. My boy has hair like a 90 year old man. Hope you have a Happy New Year & don't mind me stalking :)
What a little doll. She is one of the cutest little baby girls I have ever seen, along with all my other little granddaughters, from top to bottom - and two great-granddaughters. I am wealthy with girls, right.?? And they are all beautiful. Love, Mom
She is such a cutie. These pictures make her look so grown up! I just love her!
Post a Comment