Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jan 7th

Random shots from yesterday...
Diverse -

Corbin is a great kid. He's able to turn a Dora castle into a playground for all of his guys. What a great boy I've got, he's the best!

Marley loves her girlie stuff. She's got her grocery cart with babies and purses galore! Look at little Emmas face back there. What cute girls.

(this pic reminds me of Marley)
Emma is 5 months today (well, the 7th). The poor girl has been sick since Sunday night. High fevers, puking when I give her medicine, sore throat, and just plain not feeling good. I took her to the doc on Tuesday and she has an ear infection, her first one yet. She's finally starting to feel better and getting back to her happy self. Wednesday was a hard day for both of us. She was happiest yet but at the same time she cried a lot. I'm glad I got some happy pictures of her but after these were taken she cried for a while. Nothing worked, no binkie no bottle. Today has been a better day, poor baby.

Look at those cute little legs.

10 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

They are all adorable! Ry and I can't believe how big Corbin has gotten. Aly was just talking about him the other day.

Emma looks like you!

Howard Family said...

Emma makes me smile every time I see her sweet little face.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Corbin. What a great imagination he has. I'm glad he found a place for his army - imagine that - in a castle. Love these pics of the girls too. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Also, don't you just love that little baby bouncer. It looks like Emma now has a favorite place to play. How fun for you, Stef. Mom

mommyoffour said...

I am so glad that your kiddos are getting some good use of our stash!! I am also glad that Marley likes her dora backpack. This post made me smile... from top to bottom!

Love you guys!

Kellie said...

What cute little kiddies! It's so crazy to imagine us all grown up with kids of our own! I remember back in the days of trotting around lil' ole Sandalwood!

:) said...

your kids are so dang cute... here we are now we can see each other down the street and on the web... :)

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Here I am finally!! So sorry! I LOVE Emma's smile! She is an angel baby! Of course, so are your other kids too! ;) Marley & Dora go hand in hand together! Can we come play with them soon???!

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Party, party, party! You guys are always having so much fun! Love all the posts!!

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! so glad to se your family... they are so fun! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I look forward to updates and keeping in touch! Your great!
crystal