Probably not, but here's the scoop!! For the first month - after my last post - I have just been ignoring the blogging world. But now my latest excuse is that my computer is sick. When it gets up and going I will be able to post some pics. But as for now, sisters, you're more then welcome to post pics of my kids on here for me. I know you have pics of them on your cameras!! ;)
So what have we been up to? Just the usual summer fun.
C-Jimmy has started coach pitch, we're currently in our 4th week. Colt is his coach this year and he absolutely loves it. (Both of them.) He's been having a good summer with his friends and cousins and just being outside. We were able to go with Gma and Gpa K to the zoo for fathers day and all the kids (mostly the older two) loved it, even though it rained the whole time. Pics to follow, eventually...
Big Sis is - shall we say - in her 4 year old stage. She's constantly trying me, the little dear. I'm greatful to have older sisters to remind me of the different "rough patches" that us children go through. She's excited to turn 4 this summer and even more excited to start preschool. She is finally enjoying water. She loves playing with all of our little neighbor kids, riding her bike (like a crazy woman!), playing house, and being entertainment for our little family. Her favorite # is 18 (random) and her current favorite song is a primary one, 'When Jesus Christ Was Baptized'. Oh ya, and she LOVES her primary teachers, Margo (who happens to be my moms best friend) and Jeniece. They're awesome!!
Little Miss Em. Oh my!! She's grown tons since my last post. She now has 7 teeth, yes 7!! All four on the top finally came in, that made for a rough month - seriuosly. She's finally back to her normal self... which is now a major mommas girl!! I'm looking for different people willing to take her for a half an hour at a time to get her used to other peeps. If you're willing, let me know!!! She's crawling all over the place, walking along the furniture, and even stands on her own... but only when she doesn't know it. Her most happy place is the bath tub, she loves it!! She'll even blow bubbles in the water. My most happy place is her four hour naps. :) She loves to be outside, crawling in the grass and up into my flower beds. I can't believe she's almost 11 months. Time goes by so fast, I miss my tiny infant but I love this fun stage she's in now.
Now that I've blabbed on I must add one more thing. Since my computer is kuh-put I need you all to leave a comment so I can find your blogs!! I've had you all on my favorites list and I'm sad to say that's no longer. :( Please comment so that I may find YOU!!
Happy July... almost, enjoy your holiday week!!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I missed you Stef! I was just thinking the other day--"I hope everything is okay". Glad to see it is. It sounds like you are having a great summer. I am jealous of those 4 hour naps. I am lucky to get more than 2 out of the boys. What is your secret?
LOL, I love your updates! YOur kids are all so fun, i look forward to having a bunch when I read about all their fun stuff. I still can't believe Emma's teeth, and yes I will be willing to take her for a little while when my hosue is more together :)
I have totally missed you Stef! I, like Lindsay, was starting to wonder if you were OK. I was about to send in reinforcement to check on you. (You know my family sees enough of your family at softball...I was starting to think they could help). I'm glad you are just busy and have a sick computer. The kids sound as crazy as ever. Jonas is finally crawling too! I just wish I could say the top four teeth were in. We still have one more to go and I am considering surgically pulling it down...he is SUCH a bear! And PLEASE post your 4 hour nap secret. Jonas sleeps for two hours TOTAL during the day.
Glad to see you back. Tiff's favorite number is 18 also. Maybe she will be a ball player like tiff and wear the number 18. Can't believe how fast your little one is growing. I can't believe that she is almost a year old. Time goes by faster as you get older.
Stef I missed you!! I was wondering if you completely gave the blogging world up. I would be happy to take Emma for you. Let me know and we can plan it on a day that I don't have any other babies at my house. Sorry to hear about your computer :(
It was great to hear how you are doing! Our blog is http://spackmans.blogspot.com we went private but I think I sent you an invite, if you can't get in let me know spackmansrock@msn.com
Take care!
Destiny
Lets get the kids together after the busy holiday is over. Kira and Marley can be wild girls together. What IS IT with 4 yr olds?
Oh those 4 year old 'fun times'! :) Haha. My Hollie started her fun times at 2 and the last year or so has finally improved immensely. (Although we still have moments together!!) :) Haha. Glad you're having a good summer.
My sweet daughter - even though I see you on an almost daily basis, I love to read your blogs. You are so much fun and I love those little "darlings" of yours. I'm so glad you live near me - don't know what I would do without you - especially these last few months. Love you - Mom
Hi, friend! Missed you! and still missing you! :( Wish we were closer, I miss our chats! :) Hope all is well, and can't wait to hear what is going in the Kierstead family life soon! :)
Love, Candice
Post a Comment