So these are just random pictures. I love my kids, they're my true and pure form of entertainment!!
Marley: if you double click this pic and look closely you can see her tonsils. WOW! For this reason we have our doc apt with the ENT tomorrow.
Emma: getting mad at me, she's done messing around. (I believe it was nap time.)
Corbin: don't ask. He's just always entertaining, what can I say?
(and if you're wondering, i did get a good pic of them on the bed, just not posting it. ;)
LOVE these toes!! I love to "eat" and kiss them, they're my favorite snack! I love how she "hides" them when she's in her high chair.

Marley showing me her treats from the Easter Egg hung. Corbin had a fever so I didn't let him go. But what I love about this picture is her outfit. The shirt (5t) and the pants/shorts... EMMA's pants, 12 mths. Marley actually wore them when she was a year old, too. Come to find out they still fit her little waist. Oh my... Dont' forget the dress up shoes!
Marley showing me her treats from the Easter Egg hung. Corbin had a fever so I didn't let him go. But what I love about this picture is her outfit. The shirt (5t) and the pants/shorts... EMMA's pants, 12 mths. Marley actually wore them when she was a year old, too. Come to find out they still fit her little waist. Oh my... Dont' forget the dress up shoes!
(deanna, these are the pants you bought Marley for Christmas)
He's just handsome, need I say more?
6 comments:
That's a good picture of us all, I like it. I hope your ENT visit goes well :-)
Wow, Mar does have huge tonsils!
I love the picture of your kids on the bed they are so funny. Marley's outfit, did you let her dress herself that day? She looks so cute and I love the pants. Emma's toes how cute are they. I don't blame you for having these as a little snack =)
Marley is such a pretty girl. I am very glad she didn't decide to try the clippers. That just makes me shudder. (Kira picked them up once, and dropped them when I started yelling)
Oh my word...are you kidding me about the hair cutting??? Marley....where did she come from? She is definately her mom's girl!-Rebelious!! ;) Just teasin. She is giving us all some good laughs, especially when it's not mine that doing it!
Love all the pics as usual! Oh & I had to just laugh when I saw the one w/ Emma's pants on Marley...we totally do the same thing at our house! Emry's pants are Macie's capris!
Love all these pictures. They make me very happy - what a beautiful family. Love you, Mom
what a cute family you have! Your little one sure is getting big- what a cutie! We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please email your google email at spackmansrock@msn.com
Destiny
Post a Comment