It has come and gone already. It seems like we spend so much time talking and planning and then the fun goes by so fast!!
Every year my brothers/sisters and parents get together in October to celebrate Halloween (sort of) and the three October birthdays on my side of the family. (Sharlene's - my mother in law's - birthday is on October 11th, Happy Birthday Shar!!)
We get together for dinner and fun, sometimes Halloween fun sometimes just normal non-freaky fun. I guess we're always freaky, so never mind.
This year we ate at Red Robin (yum!) and then went to my Jen's house (my sister) to play a game of Scene It, I'm not very good at this game because 78% of the movies it talks about were out before I was even born. ;) Luckily the twins were there for me to play with, it never gets old!! They are stinkin cute and were very good!!
Everyone was able to be there this year except for my oldest bro and his wife - James and DeAnna. We sure missed you guys!! Hopefully you can be there next year, maybe James could take a break from hunting next October!! ;) ~For those of you who don't know he is a HUGE mountain man and is an awesome hunter. ~
The next couple post are pictures from our night out. I was able to take pictures of each couple, thanks you guys for a fun night!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Happy 40th Tracy!!!
10 comments:
It was so much fun, wasn't it? Thanks so much again for playing with the twins and helping us out, we appreciate it! That game isn't my fave either, I don't know anything about the movies or actors/actresses. We'll pick the next game, sound good? Love ya!
Les - next time we'll play FRIENDS Scene It. Start watching reruns, we'll kick butt!!
I absolutely LOVE that picture of you , grandpa, and Tracy. It's so cute! Glad you all had fun!
ya, ya, ya, YOU would kick everyone's butt!! I would just happen to be your teammate, therefore it would be WE! :)
Les~
Would there be a problem with that? That's why I said to catch up on the reruns. ;) Besides, you know some things... give yourself some credit!! Quick, what is the name of Joey's bark-o-lounger?? (That is one of my favorite questions!)
Glad to see you all had a lot of fun!
Are you kidding me??? I have NO idea. I watch reruns everyday, apparently it isn't doing any good. :(
Les ~ I guess you just haven't seen that one. Rosita is her name... Keep watchin... it'll come. ;)
ROSITA!? Never would have guessed!! Look at this... nine comments!! Thanks to you and I having a convo over your blog. This is too silly! This is why I love and adore you, you always make me smile! :)
Well here is #10!!... too bad you and I are the only ones that read this. ;)
If I can't make you smile then I'm not doing my job as the baby sister very well.
Just consider this a very public instant messaging!!
Post a Comment