Wednesday morning Grandma Pam stopped by before going to Salt Lake and she gave Marley half of her banana. Normally I cut the banana's into pieces but she felt so special being able to hold the fruit like Grandma. She was so happy, this seemed to be the highlight of her day. Thank you Grandma!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy Hannah... I'd say... look at those lashes! What a cutie pie! I saw these pics on your camera last night, it made me miss the little princess! Give her kisses for me! Love you!
And that was a good banana! But what a darling little girl. I love her so much. Grandma Pam
She is such a doll! I worry about her when she turns 16! cutie!
Marley you are gorgeous and it looks like grandma knows how to pick bananas.
Post a Comment