Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I know, I know...

... I need to update my blog. There are a few of you out there in cyber space that actually check this regularly, I thank you. And now I apologize for the lack of recent posts.

Although I have no pictures to share (or I do and just don't want to ;) I will do my best in the new few days (or later) to get this thing updated. You must notice, though, that while I only make a couple of posts in a month I make around five at a time. Doesn't that count for something??

You want to know what we are up to.

Corbin is five, what can I say. He is extremely creative, writing, coloring and drawing. We have pictures hanging all over the house. Maybe I could take a picture and post them?? He still loves school, part of me wishes he is there more just to give him more to do. He is so smart and needs the structure from someone other then mom. It's just not the same when I tell him what he needs to do then when teacher does it. I guess that's why she get's the pay check and I don't??

Marley is still two and a bigger stink now more then ever. She is in this weird faze of her little life, wanting to potty train without having to train. She will change her own diaper, loves her panties, but does not want to sit on the potty. If anyone has any advice in this area please let me know, I am open to all options!!

Colt is busy at work, always a good thing! He is playing flag football, now with a new group of guys then when they started, and is still enjoying the small town in which we live.

I have been busy, too. Being a mom and wife and writing, not always in that order. ;) I have always enjoyed writing and until recently have found many reasons not to do it. I don't know if it is moving to a small town or what but I have decided to take the plunge and just do it! I have been writing daily for the past month, probably only missing a couple of days. I've stayed up late into the night and have been enjoying it imensely. Thank you to all who have given me ideas, adivce, support, and encouragement.

Tonight I went down South - Layton and Woods Cross areas - with my good friend Josee. I am so glad we made it to the scrapbooking instruction tonight, it was fun and useful!! Maybe I can get some pages posted on here, too. Don't hold your breath! Thank you Josee, for the wonderful night. We haven't done anything together like that in YEARS, we were way over due. It was a great night and I hope you had fun!!

Love to all of you, my family and friends.
Take care and hopefully I can get more posts on here in the future. You just have to promise to make comments, how am I supposed to know you check this???

Happy Posting...
Stefanie Jo

5 comments:

Howard Family said...

I am very proud of you Stef. Yes take a picture of his art work then you don't have to save all of it you'll have the picture so you can throw most of the art work away because you know as well as I do If you kept all of the papers you could have your own Redwood tree in California named after your family! Lots of love keep up the good work.

Grove Family said...

Well, well, well... you finally posted! It does count that you usually do like 5 at a time but it's much more fun to have one or two here and there, to keep us updated. How's the book coming?

mommyoffour said...

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo! A post from Steffy!!!! I LOVE your posts and check your blog daily. It is fun to hear stories and know what is going on in your life! keep posting, my dear!

mommyoffour said...

Just so you know... I am checking your blog again! :)

mommyoffour said...

ok, i am checking your blog again! :) Where are all of those cute pics from the big party we had? Please share them with me! I know you won't want to post them all here, so will you email the unused ones to me? Tray got some cute ones of Liv & Lex, I am sure you have seen them by now. Plus, I would love all of the couple shots. Thanks deary, good night, love you!