I can't believe January is over. Only a couple of neat things happened this month. Emma got her first tooth! (pics to follow) It explains so much! Today her second one finally broke through so hopefully this grumpy little faze she's been in can let us be.
Second, Colt became an uncle!! Ok, an OFFICIAL uncle. Colts brother, Loren, and his wife had their first baby on Jan 21st. His name is Drayce. I've yet to see pictures but hopefully we'll get some soon. Congratulations, guys!!
Here are a few random pictures, since I haven't posted in almost a month. Oops....
6 comments:
How cute! I love that you dress your girls similar, Mar probably loves it too! How funny...
My girls can't do the twin dressing thing, but Lindsay and I tend to do it frequently with our babies. So cute!!
What cute kids! I can't believe how fast they are growing.
How cute is this picture. What a little doll. Grandma Pam
your kids are so cute, the picture with all three of them with the girls matching is so way cute.
cute kids! I can't believe how long it's been since I've read any blogs. I need to do better. Thanks for the updates! tfox
Post a Comment