Tuesday, August 28, 2007

oh my, sheep!

Poor Corbin, when we told him he was showing a sheep with Taylor he was very hesitant. After doing the muttin bustin he didn't want to get close to one again. I told him "Don't worry, you don't have to ride it." He would come back with "But it will run." Oh my, was he right. The second time we went out to "walk it" we were there to help catch her. After watching them run and dodge (and almost knock me over) I felt bad I made him ride it.

He finally got used to it and when he saw Marley walking it I think he decided he could be brave, too. Marley loved to go walk the sheep and when we would leave she would throw fits! Shocking.

Thanks for helping us and letting us do this with you guys, Tracy and kids! Thanks Taylor!!


How many kids does it take to walk a sheep?
After just one day (this was day one) they had this sheep in shape!
Good job kids!
Taylor, Corbin, Erin, Marley, and Whitey Sue




Taylor, Whitey Sue, and Corbin
Taylor, you're a pro!!

No comments: