Colt, thanks for everything you've given me these past six years. What a blessing you are in my life. I love you!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Happy Anniversary, thanks for everything Babe!!
What a fun suprise Colt planned for me. Sunday night he took me up Logan Canyon and we stayed at Beaver Creek Lodge. (It's almost to Bear Lake, what a beautiful, quiet, and relaxing drive that was.) We had a wonderful peaceful evening Sunday night since there was nobody (or kids) around. Monday morning we went on a walk out behind the lodge and then we went on a long horseback ride. It was so fun! It's hard to put trust in a horse to get you safely down a steep trail that is heading right into a creek. I definitely underestimate horses brains. =) Anyway, it was an amazing time. I always enjoy getaways with my husband. We had fun! I can't believe we celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun!!
Colt, thanks for everything you've given me these past six years. What a blessing you are in my life. I love you!



Colt, thanks for everything you've given me these past six years. What a blessing you are in my life. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Love the Horse one!
Britt
Wow, Britt beat me to the punch! Woohoo!
Glad you had a good weekend!
Look how cute you guys are! Congrats on 6 years, and to many more to come!
Post a Comment