"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith."
Margaret D. Nadauld, former Young Women general president
Colt and I have been married for 7 years. What a wonderful time this has been!! We have three fun, awesome kids: Corbin (6) Marley (3), and our newest addition baby Emma Shea. We love to build memories together and most importantly laugh and have fun. I hope our visitors enjoy our pictures as much as I like to post them.
3 comments:
That is so hilarious! I love the little cutie! Says Aunt Tracy.
Holy cow! Its a good thing we live far away, otherwise, it would be double trouble with her and Chelsea! At least she loves the bath!
I love her new swimming suit. She is a doll.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment