Tuesday, August 28, 2007

~Sisters Getaway~

WOW!! It's been so long since I've posted I almost forgot how to do it!!

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since our getaway. I'm all ready for another one!
My sisters and I went to Park City the 17th and 18th of August, what a fun weekend! It was a kid/husband free weekend which meant uninterupted conversations, meals where we only had to pick up after ourselves, staying up late playing games, and sleeping in.... until 10am!!!

Leslie has some friends (in a nut shell) that own some condos in Park City that we were lucky enough to stay at. They are very awesome to Leslie (and her sisters), I appreciate them for that!! It was a nice condo, two bed/two bath, kitchen/dining, living room. Les and Jen shared a room (with 2 twin beds) and Tracy and I cosied up together in the giant king size bed. What fun we had! At one point, Friday night, after saying good night (again and again) we all ended up on the king bed talking for another hour or more. What fun conversations we had... or were they? ;)

I can't remember a time when we've been able to be together, as sisters, and get to know each other and bond the way we did that weekend. Especially for me, being the youngest, this meant so much to me to be apart of it. What a good opportunity this was for all of us. Hopefully we can do this regularly!!

Love you girls!!







LES TRACY JENN






ME JENN TRACY LES

We're in line for the Alpine slides. Afterwards we went on
Alpine Coaster. What a fun time! I'm ready to go again!!

No comments: