Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!

Yesterday the Fed Ex man delivered my camera! Yay for me!! I'm so happy to have it back. It's a great Christmas present, I love my camera! How many people can say they got the same camera twice for Christmas. :) Thanks Dad for letting my use yours for the past month. You're awesome!
Emma is also happy to have our camera back. ;)
(She reminds me of a blonde Marley in this pic. I'll get some photo comparisons on here soon.)
Jen, this is the outfit you gave her. Can you believe she's wearing it already? It's 6-9 months and it's always looked so huge. I figured we'd get to break it out in February, even with her being so long. Thanks to Josee I pulled it out a little earlier and I'm so glad I did. I love it!

7 comments:

Howard Family said...

Yeah!! I can't imagine not having a camera around. She looks so cute in that outfit.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on the new camera! With such a beautiful family, it is an absolute necessity. Those pictures of Marley are hillarious. So endearing.

Love the Christmas wall paper on you blog, too.

Merry Christmas!

Rebecca said...

Marley and the guitar, I mean.

Howard Family said...

Stef I happened to flip to your blog and you know little Emma's face just made me laugh she is so beautiful :0)

Grove Family said...

Golly she's a cute gal! She always looks so happy.

Lindsay Jones said...

Her smile looks like Marleys, I think. I am so glad you got your camera. You have to have it for the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Yea - Stef's got her camera back. And we sure enjoy these pictures. Little Emma is growing too fast, and yes, she does look like Marley. Love, Grandma Pam