Emma Shea rolled over!! She's been moving around for weeks now so I new it would happen soon. She rolled over for the first time last night (Dec 1st). Every time she was on her back she'd roll over. These pictures are from this morning, getting in more practice. The funny thing is she hates being on her stomach and only goes from back to belly so she gets stuck. She's getting so much fun!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow, look at her go! I am so glad that I got to hold and play with her last week. She is such a sweetie!
She is so cute!
What a doll she is!
She is darling! How fast they grow, huh?! We should seriously get together and do lunch or something.
What do you have her on like SUPER baby pills? Jonas' attempts to roll over, but its all too scary for him. She is a cutie and apparently very smart. Hmm...we must move closer when they get old enough to date. Jonas' apparently will need to marry someone a little quicker than him :)
Post a Comment