Sunday, December 7, 2008

My baby is four months!!

I can't believe Emma is four months already, she's grown so fast! I wanted to do a photo shoot since she hasn't had one in a while. These aren't as good as *the ones Leslie did* but they'll do just fine. Thanks Daddy for letting me use your camera. Mine will be back soon!! :D
~Four things I LOVE about Emma Shea~


(1) Her beautiful blue eyes.

(2) She sleeps all night.


(3) Her happy spirit.


(4) Her sweet smile & giggles.


Alright, I know that's five, but there's just so much that I love about my baby girl. She's amazing!!

4 comments:

Grove Family said...

I think that you did pretty good!

Anonymous said...

Stef, I just love these pictures. She is so beautiful and growing up too fast. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

She is adorable! although all of your kids are cute.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

She is adorable!
Destiny