Tuesday, July 24, 2007

how I spent my birthday

What a wonderful evening I had. We started out by going to Corbins final tee ball game of the season/year. The smile on his face and look in his eyes in these pictures remind me of how much he loves baseball and how much I love him. His beautiful eyes, personality, smile, and just HIM in general.













Tyler (his cousin) & Corbin - with his trophy!




Later, after all ball games were over, Colt and I along with my brother Jon and his wife Angie, went to Ogden to dinner (at Texas Roadhouse) and a movie (1408). What a fun, late night we had. Thanks to all who called to wish me a happy birthday. It was great!!





1 comment:

mommyoffour said...

what a cute boy! he looks so grown up in these pics! I am glad that he enjoyed t-ball!