Tuesday, July 17, 2007
our family pictures!!
Yea!! We finally got our family pictures and I am so excited! I can't wait to get them printed and hung. There were so many to choose from but I only picked a few to post, it took me a whole hour. I am so happy that we're able to have pictures of our family, what amazing keepsakes! Thanks so much to our friend Dave for taking the pictures, they're awesome and we love them! You did great work, thanks so much!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great friend to do that for you guys! The pics are great! I'm excited for you to learn to flip them too.
Hey Stef, way to make my day. I love these pictures so much. Dad said he especially like the ones at Memory Grove. What a beautiful little family. And yes, you do look like a movie star. Love, Mom
Hey Stef! You guys are such a beautiful family! We sure do miss you, but I love seeing the pictures. Now, you need to teach me to do this, so that I can too!
Love you! Candice
Post a Comment