I apparently couldn't remember watching one of these at the rodeos up here because when I saw how fast those sheep can run I was thinking "oh my baby Corbin!". But at the same time I couldn't let him know what I was thinking, he had to do it! I'm a great mom, huh? But he did it and did awesome! Some of these pictures are out of order and I'm not going to bother reloading them to get them that way, sorry. We were so proud of Corbin for sticking it out. He'd never even seen a sheep until he walked in the arena. He did awesome!! What amazing memories we're building up here. SO FUN!!
Corbin explaining to Aunt Tracy, Erin, Avery and Taylor that he landed on a rock. Oops.
I don't think he can decide if he liked it or not.
Much better here. =) Thanks Foxes for coming and supporting our little cowboy! =)
Corbin waiting to take his turn at Muttin Bustin. I think Dad looks more excited.
Corbin all ready on his sheep, giving them his name "Corbin, CJ Kierstead"
Go Buddy, go!! He was not going to let go of that sheep!!
Oh no! He's going down! That sheep too him for a ride, he wasn't letting go! Woohoo!!
It was so much fun watching Corbin do this. He was a good sport and will get a pare of cowboy boots out of the deal, he's been begging for some for weeks. What a guy!! Love you bud.
1 comment:
I love the pic of him on the sheep! I felt the same way you did, "oh, my baby Corbin!".
Way to go Corb! Enjoy those cowboy boots! :)
Post a Comment