I can't believe she's big enough for her first night gown!! Corbin says she looks like a princess. He really loves his little sister. So do her mommy and daddy! We also bought her babies a couple of bottles. She is so happy to feed them. Look at my baby girl, looking more grown up every day.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
she's getting so big
I can't believe she's big enough for her first night gown!! Corbin says she looks like a princess. He really loves his little sister. So do her mommy and daddy! We also bought her babies a couple of bottles. She is so happy to feed them. Look at my baby girl, looking more grown up every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a sweetheart! She does look so grown up in these pics, it happened so fast!
I am so excited to see your new home today... I better get movin' so that I can get out of here.
See ya soon!
Post a Comment