Saturday, July 14, 2007

it's a Tremonton thing

One of the funnest things so far about being up here in Tremonton is that we have had the opporunity to make a new friend, her name is Tiera, and her owners name is Dee. Tiera is a horse that our little family has just fallen in love with. We met her this past Monday, almost a week ago.
We've been to see the horse through out the week and made plans to meet Dee today so the kids could ride her again. Corbin rode her Monday night and has not been able to stop talking about her since. I was looking forward to today, not knowing that not only will Corbin be riding her but Marley would be too, along with me, Colt, Tracy, Taylor and Erin. What a fun couple of hours!!





Erin




Corbin and Dee






Marley LOVED it. Such improvment from Monday, she wouldn't even pet the horse a week ago and now when she gets off of it she throws a fit! Whata cowgirl.



2 comments:

mommyoffour said...

I love Mar's little toes trying to hold on her flip flop!!!! How cute is that!?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't tell the monkey's from the horses. No really, I thought these pictures were tryouts for Queen of Box Elder County rodeo. They are great. I am proud of all of you riding the horse. That's one thing I never could do. Love, Grandpa