We had our ultrasound last Friday and NO we didn't find out! We've been calling it a "he" but only by default. We really don't know.
Last week Colt was able to really feel the punches - one right after another. The baby is growing (she says he weighs 13 ounces) and I've been happy - so happy - to be feeling the little thing.
This ultrasound was fun. I've never had a baby act crazy like this one did. He'd cover his mouth with his hand - then drop it. His feet were going crazy, keeping his legs positioned so she couldn't see certain things... or not. (Eventually she saw, though.) And he head butted me, which I totally felt on my hip. That was weird, watching it happen and actually feeling it.
ABOVE and BELOW
the profiles
ABOVE this pic is weird, so look hard. The girl was pushing on my stomach trying to get his head to turn and he "yelled" at her (so she enjoyed saying). You can see the skeletal profile with the mouth open. I've never quite seen that with my other two. Kinda weird, huh?
ABOVE the foot. Cute little foot.
And here is the monthly picture of my growing tum tum. I still haven't gained much weight, but don't worry. I forsee it coming in the future!!
3 comments:
I love the cute ultrasound pics. You look great! I'm glad you're feeling better. i hope it is okay that we linked your blog from ours. Take care of yourself.
The ultra sound pictures are great!
I love profile pictures. It makes them look so sweet! I can also see the "yelling". I had to look hard, but I see it!
Post a Comment