I had my doctors appointment yesterday and everything is going fine. I am measuring 23 weeks and took home the delicious orange glucose drink for my next appointment. Yummy... it so isn't. My blood pressure was a little high but not enough for concern, they'll watch it to make sure it doesn't continue to rise. I've got to get out walking, too bad it's still a little cold up here.
I'm already having the braxton hicks contractions, which I've been having for a while but am now being reminded that it's ok to have them this early. (relief) It's amazing, I'm learning so much about pregnancy this time around. Third time's the charm!! ;)
Baby Peanut is a puncher and a kicker! The placenta is over the baby (up against my stomach) so it is harder for others to feel the baby. He/she is very low, so if you want to put your hand down lower on my tummy (like under the buttons on my pants) you'll have a better chance of feeling the baby. This may look inappropriate. I can feel him/her down between my hip bones, sometimes even resting on them. This isn't comfortable and makes me act and move weird until he/she moves. This sometimes takes a while and makes people stare.
I'm happy with how things are progressing. This pregnancy seems to be going by fast and going well. (Now that I'm not sick anymore I can say that.) After reviewing my ultrasound pics my due date has been changed to Aug 10th. Sorry, Les, I can't say it's your birthday anymore. Four days earlier is fine with me, though.
I don't have pictures ready to post today but I will get them up soon.
Love to all my family, greetings to all my friends (to the ones that aren't yet worthy of my love...) =)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am excited, sweetheart. This all sounds good. Make sure you drink lots of water. And you look wonderful. Love, Mom
Glad to heaer everything is going ok.
Stef - I am glad that things are going good. I love seeing a new post! Thanks for keeping us updated! And I know that you love me, I feel like we are family!
Candice
Sounds just like it's supposed to. That's great! And she even moved the due date up for you. She knows all the right things to say. Thanks for not making me feel under your pants the other day. I think I actually did feel something, just so you know. I don't want everyone knowing I felt the baby and thinking I had my hand ... you know. tfox
Glad that you are doing so well. That drink is nasty, just think of orange soda when you drink it might make it a bit better. who are you seeing while your doctor is out on Maternity leave??
Post a Comment