What a horrible week we had. I was down and out (bronchitis) last Tuesday (and Wed, and Thurs), Colt came home and started getting sick Tuesday night and missed work the rest of the week. It was horrible. The saddest thing about it was that our kids were orphan children. Marley's hair hadn't been done once (totally bad) and Corbin hadn't gotten out of his jammies except to go to school.

This pic makes me sad. Marley was sitting on the couch watching cartoons with her bowl of chips (horrible, huh?) finally fell asleep for a nap. I had been in bed (Colt on the other couch) and I came out to check on her, it broke my heart. I missed my kids horribly and I missed feeling like myself.
I have to give a ton of thanks to my family. Britt and Zach - thank you for bringing us dinner Wed night, you'll never know how needed that was or how much we appreciated that. THANKS!!!
Tracy, thanks for bringing us milk Wed night, Marley and Corbin appreciate you!!
Jon, thanks for picking Corbin up from school and letting him play with your boys on Thursday. This also helped out a ton.
I'm happy to report we're all doing well this week. Marley is still having strep effects (fevers) but her antibiotic is gone and she should be all better soon.
Come on warm weather!! Our family needs you!!!
2 comments:
So sorry that you were sick and so happy that you are better.
that pic of Marley is so cute and so sad. Honestly though, what else can ya do? They survived, right?
Post a Comment