Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone! I love my beautiful family. Even Marley and her "Annie" hair! =) What awesome kids we have. I love Colt tons and am thankful for him and all he does for our family. He is amazing!!
What a wonderful Easter we had, though I missed our old traditions. Living is SL we went to Bob and Sharlenes for Easter. This year he had just had shoulder surgery and they weren't up for tiny visitors so soon. We spend Sunday evening up at my sisters house with her family, James' family (minus James, work calls!) and Jons family. My parents had just gotten home from Hawaii (both sick) but we were able to see mom for a minute that night. It was a good time.
Love you all!!






2 comments:

Howard Family said...

What a gorgeous family.

mommyoffour said...

Marley looks like Annie in that pic. Big grin! Corbin is one handsome boy and growing so fast. I sure miss your kiddos. I know I just saw them, but didn't really see Corbin, he was a busy boy!