Thursday, April 3, 2008

Digi Scrapping

Just wanted to share with you the link to where my digital scrapbook pages are in case any of you are interested. Thanks Les, for your help. =)

http://www.memorymixer.com/participate/gallery/designs_by_tag/stefanie

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cute scapbook pages. I have been wanting to do some digital scrapbooking but I don't have a clue where to even begin. I wish I had someone to come over and just show me because I am such a visual learner. Oh well maybe when I am all done with school I can drive to ID and you can show me!! Congrats on the halfway point of pregnancy.

Howard Family said...

How fun to digi scrap. Do you like it better than the real thing?

mommyoffour said...

As you know, I love the pages! You go girl!

Grove Family said...

I must say I am impressed!! those pages are very cute. Go Colt for doing a few himself, I thought that was cute.

Tracy said...

Cute cute pages! Go Colt for being the support scrapper!