I love being able to give Corbin some responsibility. :) He loves to hold his sis and I love that he is able to help when I need him to. And obviously Emma didn't mind. I was able to get things done around the house. He's a HUGE help!!
Love you, Bubba!
5 comments:
So Cute I wish Isaac was a bigger help, oh-well maybe with age.
She almost looks like a doll not a real live baby! In answer to your question... Yes she is wearing Jellies! I broke down and bought them after nothing else fit or matched what she was wearing one day!
That is too too cute! She looks so comfy! Corbin is such an awesome little man....I think they resemble each other a lot in their faces.
I need you to come & show me how this FB stuff works, I still don't get it, & I guess I just don't want to take the time either! :)
~Josee
That is sooo precious! I love pictures like this. What a good big brother. :)
What a handsome little guy and so helpful too.
Post a Comment