Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mom, can I have a sleep over?

I told Colt we needed to let them do this while they still want to. They actually slept pretty good... until CJ got a bloody nose (a regular thing) at 2 am. After he was taken care of and back to bed I could hear them talking and laughing. They finally went back to sleep. I love watching brother and sister (even when they're sleeping like this) enjoy being together. I like that they're little buddies and want to play together.

This week at school it is "S" week. Corbin plans on taking his SISTERS for show and tell. How sweet is that? I'll - hopefully - take pictures and let you know how that goes.

5 comments:

:) said...

that's cool, I would have loved that when I was a kid... your a nice mom!

Lindsay Jones said...

That is so sweet! Our kids have a "sleepover" every weekend. I agree, we need to let them be together while they still want to. We have had to revoke the privelege a few time because they wouldn't fall asleep. I want to see pictures of the show and tell.

Grove Family said...

What a good big brother. Pictures like these make me wish I had a big Bro. I can't believe he wants to take his sisters for show and tell, you must take pictures!

mommyoffour said...

I miss you kids. Look how precious they are. Good luck with show and tell! What a great idea -and what a good mom you are for taking the girlies in! Please gake pictures (although, I know that sometimes it is hard to take pictures at times like these!).

Have good day, love ya'll!

Howard Family said...

Corbin you are such a sweetheart!