Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been a while....

.... since I've posted a Marley-ism. Honestly, I think this one takes the cake!!
Do you see it? Or do you see it isn't?
Some girls cut their hair, and I've considered myself lucky thus far. But no, mine goes straight for the razor.... She said she was watching dad shave this morning. No kidding?


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing ever! You never do know with that one do you. She has a mind that never stops. At least she didn't cut herself! tfox

Anonymous said...

I agree, I think it is pretty funny! I was telling Jared and the girls about it and Rylee asked if there was a picture on the blog! Ha ha! We were headed out the door, so I haven't shown it to her yet, but I will definitely show them tomorrow!

Love ya!
Les

Grove Family said...

LOL, oh my heck I almost peed my pants because I was laughing so hard. Remember when Corbin tried to shave?

Anonymous said...

Britt~
At least Corbin tried to shave his upper lip... Cut himself, yes, but nothing drastic happened like this.

*sigh*

~Stef

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh!! That's so funny (probably not so much for you or her, but for the rest of us). It will grow back! :)

Howard Family said...

I'm amazed at Marley. If you didn't have her doing the things that she did you'd probably bored. You should write a book about Marley's adventures in life.

Anonymous said...

Our sweet little Marley - and such a frown. She is still beautiful, even with one eyebrow missing. I wonder how long it will take to grow back? And I don't think it is funny. Oh, my gosh, I'm glad she didn't cut herself. Marley, Marley, Marley - what a character.

Mom

It's a Jensen Thing... said...

You've been tagged by ME! Be sure to check out my blog to see what it's all about!

The Meier family said...

Ok, that is seriously awesome! i love how clever your kids are! So cute! and that you got a picture - even better! Miss you!

Straley said...

Wow. I will stop complaining about Kira's whack job on her bangs now :)

Alison said...

HAHA!! OK this is HILARIOUS!!! I would have cried/laughed and definitely taken a million pictures. Mine cut theirs on a regular basis. Comes with having a salon in the home I guess.