I smiled when you said Emma fell over while you were taking her picture. I have this awesome picture of baby Justin on those spring bouncy horses- we got him one too early. Right after I took the picture he tumbled off the horse and landed on his head. I'm a great mom.
Glad to hear that Marley almost has two eyebrows again...whew! I LOVE the pics with CJ and Emma. How sweet is that? Maybe you could fly him to Boston so I could use his babysitting services. There are days I don't even put Jonas down I swear! Good Job on sitting up Ms. Emma! Jonas will roll all around now to get places instead of just learning to crawl. He's so stubborn...hmm...wonder where he learned it from! :)
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith."
Margaret D. Nadauld, former Young Women general president
Colt and I have been married for 7 years. What a wonderful time this has been!! We have three fun, awesome kids: Corbin (6) Marley (3), and our newest addition baby Emma Shea. We love to build memories together and most importantly laugh and have fun. I hope our visitors enjoy our pictures as much as I like to post them.
5 comments:
Of course...can't forget one. They won't have anything to do with it. :) Oh, and I'm sure Chris would remember you. He'd love for you to comment! :)
I smiled when you said Emma fell over while you were taking her picture. I have this awesome picture of baby Justin on those spring bouncy horses- we got him one too early. Right after I took the picture he tumbled off the horse and landed on his head. I'm a great mom.
And those pics of Corbin and Emma are priceless. I'm excited to see how Justin can help with a new baby!
Glad to hear that Marley almost has two eyebrows again...whew! I LOVE the pics with CJ and Emma. How sweet is that? Maybe you could fly him to Boston so I could use his babysitting services. There are days I don't even put Jonas down I swear! Good Job on sitting up Ms. Emma! Jonas will roll all around now to get places instead of just learning to crawl. He's so stubborn...hmm...wonder where he learned it from! :)
What a little ham!
Post a Comment