
Here is Grandma with Corby the cougar (school mascott). We know the woman, that's why she or he (Corby) dared get up close and personal. She/he also messed up my hair, dang her/him!!

Mrs. Michaelis and CJ. This is one amazing teacher!!! She's been there since I was in first grade. I told her that she needed to stay until Emma was in first grade. She admitted that she'd be there until she died. "I'll probably die in the room," she says. Poor kids....

In his class room - same class room I was in. Oh my!
The reason for his award...
There was a line of students waiting for help from Mrs. M. and Corbin had finished his work and new what to do so he helped some of the students.
Hes a good kid, I love him and am glad he's back to his normal self. These past couple of weeks all three kids have been sick, I'm glad things are looking/sounding better.
Congrats Corbin!!!
5 comments:
I love great students like him. I wish he was a North Park student. That would be so fun. tfox
What a great boy!
Stef, I loved Mrs. M she is an excellant teacher. Corbin I'm so proud of you!!
Way to go, Corbin!! It was fun being with my grandkids that day. Imagine - I had three getting awards that day. I was very proud of them all.
Grandma Pam
Is Corbin in first grade? Did he get bumped and I missed it?? Cienna is the same way. It must be the older kid in them! I hope they get married someday! :)
Post a Comment