These past few months have gone by so fast! She is now a pro at sitting up and actually prefers it over laying down. She doesn't fall over much anymore and when she does she's learned to land softly... if that's possible. When she is laying down she always ends up on her tummy, turning herself in circles. This usually ends up in her yelling (yes, she yells :) because she doesn't want to be where she is. She's still eating great, not a fan of the little finger treats, though. She's got her two bottom teeth and she's acting like there's more coming in. Heaven help me!! All in all, she's doing great.
Happy 8 mths my dear baby girl!!
9 comments:
Stef, she is so adorable!! The way you took the pictures make her look way to grown up.
she looks so big... and so cute, can't believe how they grow! good job making cute babies.
What did you use as a backdrop? Those pictures are way cute!!!
Oh, she is so cute!! I can't believe how grown up she is! Yes, i can see where she reminds you of Liv. The eyes, the chubby cheeks, the cute expression... I totally see it!!! :)
She is just too cute!
Oh my goodness!!!! She is so adorable! Love the pictures!!! Did you take them????
What a cutie-patutie! That's all I have to say about her!! ;) Oh, & I wanna pinch those cheeks!
she's such a cutie, but I see a little spark of trouble in her eye...Love it. :)
She is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment