After the last "Marley-ism" I was sure we would have a break for a while. Not so much...
Tonight we were watching the Biggest Loser where they were getting make overs. One of the stylist had said that if you cut your hair short it actually makes you look thinner. So I was joking around, as I'm constantly wanting to do something to my hair but never quite brave enough to try new things. I told Colt that I should cut my hair short like our friend Charlotte. Then Marley jumped in on the conversation. She loves having her hair done in fun fancy ways so I asked if she wanted it short like Charlottes. She said "No! Like Daddys!" Oh my, wasn't expecting that. Though recently she's been into teasing us.
Well a second later she comes back rather pleased with herself saying that she cut her hair, this was no joke. It didn't take long for me to notice. I spanked her (not hard, but also not proud to admit) and went to see what she left in on the bathroom floor. Yes, about three inches of her hair and a pair of scissors were on the floor. She had gotten into Colts clippers and found the scissors.
On a positive note I'm pleased that she got to the scissors and not the clippers.
Her hair really isn't that bad, though it sounds like it. I could go in and have her cutting job turned into cute bangs, which I might do, though I'm not ready for bangs. Either that or just a little tapering job would work, too. So yes, it could be a lot worse but still it was not good.
No, I did not take any pictures, I didn't want to acknowledge the moment that way.
Oh Marley, Marley, Marley...
5 comments:
You have got to be kidding? She really cut her hair?????????
Mom
Again, MOM, it's really not as bad as it sounds. She cut a good length off but if I were to (and I plan on it) have it fixed you wouldn't know she did it. It will all be ok... I think... Eventually I'll get a picture on here...
stEf
Wow! She is still keeping you on your toes! Good luck!
Oh Stef, You gotta love her! She definately will take any idea you give her and act on it! You need to start writing book about Marley's life.
Well maybe if I had long hair this all would have been avoided... actually knowing Marley it would have happened anyway right?!! Well if you need any help getting it normal let me know... You guys are awesome for all the stuff you go through with her please tell me it's not all girls... :)
Post a Comment