Tuesday, April 7, 2009

show and tell

Corbin did very well telling his class about his sisters. I was very proud of him. He told them things that he does to help them, ways that they play together, and how much he loves them. He's the best big brother ever!



I had referred to Corbin as "Bubba" (something Marley has called him for a few years now) and Mrs. M. caught on to it and asked us about it. Here is Corbin being shy with his "at home" nick name.

3 comments:

Howard Family said...

He is such a little gentleman!

mommyoffour said...

What a cute thing to witness! I love how he is being shy... I have never seen that side of him. I love Emma's hair!! So cute! Of course, Mar looks cute too!

The Meier family said...

I love that you captured the moment on camera!!! So cute and fun to be able to remember that! Such a sweet boy!!! :)