Wednesday, April 15, 2009

see? not that bad...


If I keep her hair up out of her face you don't notice she cut it. It happened on the right side of her little face, where bangs would be, so she really didn't do that bad.... But I wouldn't tell her that.
I feel that I need to clear a few things up....
a) We keep all scissors on top of the fridge. I've been quite nervous for something like this to happen. She found a little tiny pair in Colts clipper container... it was the first she's ventured down that road.
and 2) Marley didn't even react when I spanked her. (I so don't want to appear to be a bad mom to all of you...) She only began to cry when Colt put her in time out and said she was a bad girl. I don't think she realized what she had done until that point.
And if you take a close look at her right eye brow you will notice it is still growing in.

2 comments:

The Meier family said...

Stef, she is BEAUTIFUL! I think her hair looks cute like that and I would have never known that it was cut unless you told me so! I have yet to deal with a hair cutting incident, knock on wood! You are an amazing mother - don't ever forget that! Love you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this picture of Marley. What a beautiful little girl. Grandma Pam