Today was my doctors apt... I'm 16 weeks (as of Wed) and officially out of my first trimester, yea!! I'm getting better with the sickness stuff, only late at night and not every night anymore. Things are looking up!!
In the past month I've only gained one and a half pounds... I guess that's total for this pregnancy. Probably has something to do with my being sick all day/every day. My doc is not worried. Neither am I, I've got PLENTY of time to gain that weight!! =) You'll see...
Baby Peanuts heart beat is good and strong, though it took her time to find it. This one likes to hide and be stubborn. (Like Daddy!!)
Our ultrasound will be in four weeks and NO we're not planning on knowing the sex of this baby. Colt wants this one to be a surprise and I'm actually okay with that. (Shocking, I know.)
10 comments:
are you sure there is a baby in there? I am jealous! I never looked that good! I am glad that you are feeling better. I wish you were finding out what you are having, but I guess I will have to wait! boo hoo! Love ya!
Candice
Stef - thanks for all the great pictures. And yu did this after a fun day at Grandma's. Good for you. I love Marley's eyelashes. What a doll. Love you all, Mom
I am excited for you! You look great and to keep it a surprise how fun. Brittany and Rachel were a surprise (in my heart though I knew that they were gilrs)it will be soooo fun!!
I think it's crazy you haven't gained more weight than that. Lucky! I guess being sick isn't really that fun though. I am excited to see how Marley and Corbin will be with the baby especially after seeing them with "Brook'yn" ;)
Look how cute you are!! I am getting use to the fact that it is going to be a surprise, that will be a fun phone call to get!
Great photos Stef. I was excited to read about your new addition too. I am happy you are getting over the 1st trimester wows.
To have young kids again!
Seriously?!? I ticker countdown thingy!?! :) Wow, you are getting WAY into this blogger thing. You go girl!
Congrats...This is actually Ryan posting. I think Linds told me you were pregnant, but somehow I forgot...I forget alot these days. We're excited to get updates, hope all is well with you all.
Ryan Jones
Post a Comment