The baby has arrived!!! It is a...
****GIRL!!!!!****
Congratulations to Stef and Colt! Their baby girl decided to come on her own and arrived at about 3am this morning (I believe it was 2:56).
She weighs 7lbs 11oz and is 19 1/2 inches long.
She has lots of light brown air and is absolutely adorable.
I have only seen one picture taken from a cell phone, as soon as we get some pictures that are more clear, we will post them for all to see!
Oh, you ask what her name is? Well, she is currently nameless. They have a few they are thinking about, but nothing confirmed yet. The chubby cheeks threw them off. :)
Stef, Colt, Corbin, and Marlely... we love you all and congratulations!
6 comments:
Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!
So glad that she is here! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations!! I've been checking your blog everyday waiting for the big announcement!! I'm really jealous, I wish it was over with for me...but I'm so happy for you!! Let us know the name when you pick one!!
She is so adorable!! Can't wait to see some pictures on here, a despcription just doesn't do it! CONGRATS to the Kierstead Family!!
Congratulations to the whole family! Hope Steph is feeling good, and that this new little girl is thriving, too.
Love,
Rebecca
(Darlene's daughter)
(Darlene is Colt's dad's cousin)
: )
Yea Stef! glad you didn't have to go through the whole process helped! Good job! Can't wait to see her!
Love you guys!
YAY!!! Congratulations.
Post a Comment