Wednesday, August 6, 2008

39 week appt

Yea, it has come and gone. Things went well at my appt this morning. I've dialated one more and - get this - have gained 7, yes SEVEN pounds in this past week. The nurse "assured" me this was ok cause I haven't gained anything in the last four appointments and when I HAVE gained it wasn't much. My doc said she didn't care what my body was saying she was going to start me. So we're headed in to the hospital tomorrow moring at 7 am. We'll get pics and info posted as soon as we can, hopefully my sisters will help!! =)

Wish us luck!
G'Nite!!

2 comments:

The Meier family said...

I hope that everything goes ok! Keep us all posted! GOOD LUCK! Love you guys!

Lindsay Jones said...

Can't wait to see him or her. Hope it its the easiest labor ever!