Alright, I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted, but - you've guessed it - we've been busy!!
This past week has been full of fun and entertainment. Wednesday was the beginning of it all - the Box Elder County Fair Parade with the Fair the rest of the week. To kick it all off we had a lunch at moms house (sort of celebrating the birth of little Emma). Leslie and her girls came up for the day (Les took AWESOME pics of Emma with her fancy, shmancy camera... look for them soon) and that evening we all went to the parade.
Thursday Jen and her kids came up - for the fair of course - and spent the night and were here all day Friday.
Saturday we headed to Logan and did some birthday shopping for Marley. And that brings us to today. We went to church and then have spent the rest of the day at home doing NOTHING. This week has been really fun but today has been great. We've relaxed, I've read, Colt has watched football, it's been a nice day.
So here are some random pictures from the past week.
Her appointment went well. She's gained over a pound since she was born, now weighing in at 8 lbs 13 oz. She is obviously a good eater and is in healthy tip top shape. Her cord fell off last Monday and her button is looking good. She goes anywhere from 4 - 6 hours at night, but I won't claim her to be perfect. Some nights I'm up with her for an hour to an hour and a half straight. Ok, she is perfect. I love her!!
Corbin does so good at holding his new baby sis.
Marley is always asking me to take pics of her and her baby.
"We're saying cheese, Mom!!"
7 comments:
cute picts.
Wow, we did have a busy week! No wonder I was so tired by Sunday. Love the cute pictures. I'm looking forward to the posting of the ones Les took. tfox
Wow Stef! She is getting big...but is so cute! I love her chubby little cheeks. You do great work, all of your kids are cuties!
These pictures are great! I especially love the one of Colt holding Emma, with both sleeping. She is so beautiful. And of course I love all the rest. LOVE, Mom
That picture of Colt and Emma asleep is the cutest thing ever!I'm glad you guys had a fun summer! Don't feel bad about wanting Corbin to be in all kindergarten. I had to fight to get Avery in because I knew she needed the extra help. Have fun with that cute baby!
She is an adorable baby! I miss the little days already. I do enjoy my sleep now though! I hope that Kindergarten went well.
Your family is so cute! We had a great time in Tremonton with all of you. :)
Post a Comment