Friday, August 8, 2008

We're home!!!

Welcoming our little
*** Emma Shea ***
What a morning that was. We got to the hospital at one a.m. (after I contracted for an hour) and she was born just before three (yes, 2:56). QUICK delivery. I felt every bit of the epidural and my mom and the nurse explained to me last night that it's because I was so far along in the delivery already. They were surprised I even had one. It was the closest thing to going natural without actually going natural. I felt things that I didn't want to but it was a good experience. I can say that now. =)
Thank you, Leslie, for puting the previous post on here. Now here are some pictures!!
Enjoy pictures of our little baby Emma.





I was extremely tired and loopy all day yesterday.


Beautiful girl. Her round cheeks and face remind me of a cabbage patch baby doll.


My favorite picture.



Getting ready to come home.
(Tremonton hospital was great, by the way!!!)


We're finally home!

16 comments:

The Meier family said...

She is beautiful! I love her cute little chubby cheeks! And look how good you look in your mickey shirt! I am so glad that everything went well! Congrats and love you guys!

The Meier's

Anonymous said...

Oh Stefanie, I love these pictures. I keep looking at them over and over, she is so beautiful. And I was there - you would think I would be used to her by now - I have held her a ton, like any good grandma would. And after looking at Corbin's baby pics, yes, she does look like him. And I love her name, Emma Shea Kierstead. Congratulations!! Love, Mom

Rebecca said...

She is gorgeous! Good work, you guys!

Anonymous said...

So precious! She is so fun to sit and hold and to just look at. It was fun having you close so I could visit you in the hospital and help a little with the other kids. Love these pictures! I love all of her blonde hair. I don't think any of us have had a blondy except for Jen. What fun!! tfox

Nicole said...

Stef!! First of all thanks for the reminder that people have easy delivery times. Second, I am so sorry that you had to "feel" everything. That epidural was like a little piece of heaven for me!!! She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I can't believe all that hair! Congrats, Congrats! They are so much fun..happy sleeping!

Lindsay Jones said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations.

Ry and Linds.

Grove Family said...

I love her name, it fits her, or at least i think it fits her. Congrats once again!!

Howard Family said...

Stef, she is beautiful. I love the name! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Emma is soo CUTE!! Sarah Hoffman

The Doutre Family said...

Congrats! She is so cute! Really, she is!! I'm glad your labor went well and you and baby are home safe!

mommyoffour said...

i am so excited to see this sweet little girl! She is absolutely beautiful! I have part of her present and I can't wait to give it to her! I need to do some more shopping though, isn't that what aunties are for? I have a week, so we'll see what other goodies I can find! Ohhh... so so excited to meet her!

We love you little Emma Shea!

By the way, my girls also commented on your cute mickey shirt! you look great!

Jennifer Wanlass said...

She is so cute....and I love the name. I can't wait to hold her. Love, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and i love the name congrats and hopefully we will see you soon.
Love mark and tammy

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and i love the name congrats and hopefully we will see you soon.
Love mark and tammy

Mommamort said...

Stephanie,
I finally found your blog! What an adorable little sweetheart you have. I am excited for you. You are looking awesome for just having her. I love her nametoo! It was my grandma's name and so I am hoping that someone will choose to use it in my family. Congratulations!!
Janet

Mommamort said...

Stephanie,
I finally found your blog! What an adorable little sweetheart you have. I am excited for you. You are looking awesome for just having her. I love her nametoo! It was my grandma's name and so I am hoping that someone will choose to use it in my family. Congratulations!!
Janet