PONY LEAGUE CHAMPIONS, RED WINS!!!!
I am so proud of these boys, all of them!!! We (because I had so much to do with it) went undefeated during the tournament. They did great and pulled through. These last two games were way too close for my comfort (playing the Brigham team who was undefeated during the season), we beat them both times.
I was being the stat girl so these are the only pics I got, after the big win. But Tracy (Avery's mom) took lots of pictures during the game. Check out her blog. These boys rocked!!!

The umpire called the game, Red wins!!

Here they all are (they were missing one boy, dangit!).

I would list their names but you probably don't care. Avery is in the center - to the right of the catcher... to his left I suppose.

Tough Guys!

Red vs Brigham
1st and 2nd place teams

Jordan and Avery - our two pitchers.
Jordan came in and pitched the last inning, only four batters he went through. Great job pitchers, you both did awesome!!

Getting their Championship shirts.

Final score - 8 - 7.
What a good experience this was for Colt. Thank you Avery for allowing him to coach you. We look forward to next summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment