Sunday, August 24, 2008

Flag Football

Corbin started flag football - Brigham City league - last Monday. He LOVES it!! Even though it's supposed to be FLAG football there was plenty of tackling going on. Corbin had a couple of good plays and of course PLENTY of tackles. His coach started the practice off by teaching them to hold/block. He's a natural, that's our boy!!

Emma's first real outting. Look how big she is!


Corbin and Tyler - his cousin - are on the same team... the Patriots.

If you know us at all you know that the Patriots are not a well liked team. (Go COLTS!!) Poor Corbin has had a hard time adjusting to his team name. He says he likes the "small Patriots" now, trying to be a team lover.




That's him right in the center, good blocking!


Marley is a football fan, too. We've trained them well!!

3 comments:

Grove Family said...

How fun! I hope that we can have a boy one day so that we can have fun experiences like this. How many games do they have and on what days? all in brigham or some here in town?

Howard Family said...

They are handsome little guys and of course Marley is a cutie. Emma is growing to fast already.

Anonymous said...

Avery had so much fun watching the game. I guess that's where you were last night when I called. I sure wish you had a cell phone! I miss you! tfox