Her doctors appt went well, though she has another ear infection. Poor baby, I didn't even know. She's a trooper!
16 lbs 2 oz ~ 55%
27.2 inches ~ 85%
She's growing well, loves her food, and still sleeps through the night! She's started jabbering "dada" which is just unfare considering she's been a mommas girl for a while. One day, I'm sure, momma will be her favorite thing to say!
(and then it will be because she is mad, sad, or wants something!)
8 comments:
What a cute little blonde! What's the name of that chair she is sitting in? I have heard they are the best, how do you like it??
What cute pictures.... it's sad how fast they grow, you'll have to have another one soon.:) Thanks for the night of show watching!
She is growing so fast. I can't believe how tall she is.
Stef, I love these pictures of our growing baby. She looks so grown up sitting in that chair. I can't believe you got a picture without Marley in it. Miss her little face. But, what a little blondie Emma is. Love ya, Mom
Oh how I miss her! She will be crawling by the time I see her again! :) she is such a cutie pie!
I didn't know you had a bumbo seat. Do you like it? I always wanted one for the twins, but never got one.
Hope you had a good day! How is Turbo jam going? :)
She is so adorable. I can just see her in that cute outfit you bought her. I can't wait. She is growing way too fast.
Hey like the new blog. Isn't it time for a change for the foxes!?
She is such a cutie! Jonas totally says dada too. Love that..never mind that I get up with him and I play with him all day. It's like Devin is entertainer of the year when he gets home. Oh well at least he likes his Dad too. :)
Post a Comment