Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy V-Day...

... a little late ...


On the 18th we had a special V-Day dinner at our church. The YW were doing a camp fundraiser and we were able to have dinner with some friends there. The kids (except Emma, she slept in her car seat next to my chair) were watched by the Priests down in the nursery. They LOVED it! Marley was ready to go back the next day, and the next, and the next...
They were kind enough to give us these balloons that were used for decorations. A week later and they're still flying high! Emma is very entertained by them as well, more pics later...



Marley loves to hold her sis. Look at the tight grip Emma has on those strings.

Emma watching the balloons, sweet faces.


Colt bought me my favorite flowers, look how large that one Lily is - so pretty!!
Thanks babe, I love you!!!




4 comments:

Howard Family said...

Don't you love having girls? Marley looks like she was meant to have a sister. Gorgeous flowers!! I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of our little girls. I didn't know you went to the Valentine's dinner. I am proud of you. And I love the flowers. Makes me lonesome for Hawaiian blossoms and warm weather. Love you - Mom

Anonymous said...

holy cow! Emaa is as big as she was in my dream last night!! Tell her to stop!!! Seriously, when will I see you guys again? Soon I hope!

Loves!
Les

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous. He must really like you! tfox