This is why I love to blog her. She's a beauty! Look at those eyes, that smile, and the drool on her chin. I think it's fun for me to blog her because she's changing all of the time and growing too fast. It won't be long and she'll be crawling all over the place. Then soon after that I won't be able to capture her genuine smiles. I could just eat her up!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She looks like a doll in this picture so perfect and even the drool is cute.
She is beautiful! It is amazing how those babies change everyday! It's so good you are recording it all!
She looks so happy! I miss having a little baby girl around. They turn sassy when they start talking :)
Justin was very impressed with Corbin's award. He made sure I knew that Corbin hadn't helped HIM, though it was another student that needed help. ( a little prideful haha)
I'm glad he is Justin's buddy.
Look at those beautiful blue eyes. What a little doll. And grandma loves her very much.
Mom
So what was corbin's award? It looks like he might have helped someone? What a good kid. Please fill us in!
As for Emma, I could seriously just eat her up!! I can't wait until the weather warms up and we can come up and play!! Yeah!
She most definitely has her mamas eyes. I've always thought you have the most beautiful blue eyes. :) How are you anyways?
Cutie-patuties! I love pics of the 2 girls sitting on the couch! I miss the days when Emry (she had the same jammies) would lay on Macie like that, now she just screams & runs! ;) And we too still have our v-day balloons floating around...ugh! And I totally thought you had pic of Avery sleeping there! They look a lot alike, I've never realized it! Oh & love the pretty flowers, good job Colt, way to score some points with the 'Ol Lady!
Oh, she makes me so baby hungry! I just want to squeeze her! She is adorable just like her brother and sister!
Post a Comment