Thursday, February 26, 2009

Scooby

I feel bad because I feel like I'm always posting pics of Emma. But lets face it, she's the cutest! Totally joking, well... not totally. ;)
This is a pic of CJ and his beloved webkinz Scooby. He loves this thing and even plans to throw him a birthday party on March 6th. What a kid.
Tomorrow Corbin will be recognized at school and receive an award at the Awards Assembely. I can't imagine what for - no absences, maybe? He's doing so great at school it could be a number of things but I don't know what they award these younger ones for. We'll see. I'll get pics taken and posted on here.



I love this kid. He's so tender hearted, caring, funny, mellow, loving, and just the best boy I could ever ask for. Look at his long fingers, I guess all my kids have those beautiful long fingers like their Great Grandma Nonnie, who we're always talking about. I do have a video of him singing a Bob Marley song that I tried to upload but it took way too long and I'm not that patient so I canceld the process. But Corbin, you're amazing!!!

4 comments:

Howard Family said...

He looks so relaxed with his little scooby tucked in with him.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is the best little 6-year-old - and I would have to agree, he is so tender-hearted. Oh, and you left out the part that he is GREAT ARTIST!!! Love you, Corbin.

Grandma Pam

mommyoffour said...

I love reading mom's comments. Doesn't she realize she has four grandkids that are six?? ;) j/k. I must say Corbin is pretty awesome!! I miss him too! Such a cute picture of him and scooby. too cute!

The Meier family said...

I love webkinz! It entertains for hours! He is getting to be so handsome!