Wednesday, February 4, 2009

fRiEnDs

We are so lucky to have such good friends around us. Some are from way back when and others we've made since moving to Tremonton. It's great that our kids play together while us adults have our own play time, too!
~Marley*Macie~
Macie belongs to my long time friend, Josee, who makes these adorable hats. She also has another girl, Emry, who just turned one.
(if you're interested in these hats, let me know!)


~Ella*Emma~

Ella is the baby of my friend Charlotte. She also has a little boy that is just a few months younger then Marley. Corbin and Mar adore him!! I didn't get a pic of them this night, though, maybe another time.


Wowie, I never realized how close all of their names were! Ella is 2 1/2 months older then Miss Emma. Aren't they cute? Don't mind the cranky look on Emmas face, she was ready for bed. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you that Marley will make a terrific model. What a smile on that girl. Love all these pictures, and especially the hats. G-ma Pam

Nicole said...

Your kids are such cuties! I LOVE Emma's hair! Ms. Macie is cute too...she looks like Josee. I miss seeing everyone :(