so cute! I am always told how petite Lex is, but next to Marley, she doen't look petite at all! These are good pictures, thanks for allowing me to steal them! :)
Stef, these pictures turned out so good. Thanks for taking them since I was busy handing out presents, I didn't take a single picture. I love these - don't I just have the most beautiful grandkids in the whole world???
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith."
Margaret D. Nadauld, former Young Women general president
Colt and I have been married for 7 years. What a wonderful time this has been!! We have three fun, awesome kids: Corbin (6) Marley (3), and our newest addition baby Emma Shea. We love to build memories together and most importantly laugh and have fun. I hope our visitors enjoy our pictures as much as I like to post them.
2 comments:
so cute! I am always told how petite Lex is, but next to Marley, she doen't look petite at all! These are good pictures, thanks for allowing me to steal them! :)
Stef, these pictures turned out so good. Thanks for taking them since I was busy handing out presents, I didn't take a single picture. I love these - don't I just have the most beautiful grandkids in the whole world???
Mom
Post a Comment