Wednesday, December 19, 2007
~she's getting better at it... there's a positive~
When will I learn? Yes, she got my mascara... again. HOWEVER, you will notice that she is actually putting it where it goes AND the only "wrong" place was on her nose. So if you want to see a positive in things - as you ALWAYS should - she's improving on her make up art. And look at those lashes!! Holy crow, I've always known they've been long but with mascara... wow...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad you can look at the bright side! At this point, I probably would have either thrown the mascara away or locked it up! Way to be positive...
By the way, did you get my email about Park city??? I am still anxiously awaiting a response!!
Wow! She is definitely a girl! I love the last picture. what a sweetie!
My little Marley, Marley, Marley. She raided my makeup today, so now we have been truly indoctrinated. She loves "tubes," that's for sure.
Grandma
A GIRLS GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRLS GOTTA TO DO she is such a cutie and her eyelashes wow!
Post a Comment