It wouldn't be a month without a Marley-ism.
On Tuesday morning I was sitting at the computer (on my bed) when Marley came in requesting to "do" my hair. No problem! Anything to keep her busy next to me where I can watch her, afterall it IS Marley. =)
She climbs on my bed and is brushing my hair, lovely. A second later I smelt a strong Mentholatum smell. I was concerned - obviously. Remembering I had sat on the bottle from just moments before when she had it I felt confused. Well guess what, she found it. Not only had she found it but she had used it, on me!
She so lovingly dipped the comb in the jar and then through my hair! If anyone has ever gotten menthol in their hair they know it doesn't come out without a fight. I ran a rag through the huge ball of waxy hair and it did nothing. Next, my head in the sink, nothing.
A couple of hours later I went and got my hair cut. When Niki put the hot water on it her nose cleared up instantly. (I am so glad to be so comfortable with Niki - someone who has cut my hair for 9 years at least.) Oh my, it wasn't coming out. It took a couple of days but I am happy to report I feel nothing more in my hair. It actually feels clean again!!
Oh Marley, I do love you.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love these! I am just glad that I am not the only one that has a "curious" child! Chelsea seems to get into everything! Probably a good thing we don't live close, we would have double trouble!
Love ya! Candice
It sounds like Marley was trying to help your hair do amazing things!! It helped clear Nikki's nose. lol gotta love her.
I love her so much!! I wonder what she could do with my hair, I am sure she could come up with something amazing!
Post a Comment